What are Dermal Fillers?
Before knowing about the best dermal fillers in Mumbai, one needs to understand what these are actually. Dermal Fillers are a part of new age cosmetic treatments that aims to enhance the facial appearance. The Best Skin Doctor in Mumbai have explained that fillers are gel-like substances that are injected into the skin at various depths, which help restore lost volume, fill in facial wrinkles, enhance facial appearance and give a radiant, glowing and a younger looking skin.
Some of the Top Dermatologist in Mumbai have described that fillers rejuvenate the lost volume of the skin and these fillers work wonders for different areas of the face like around the eyes, cheeks, mouth, lips, and jawline.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers:
Dermal fillers are growing in popularity and the best Dermatologist in Mumbai are getting more and more patients because it is a quick and a non-invasive way of reducing the common signs of aging. Some ways fillers can reawaken your features as per the best skin specialist in Mumbai are:
- Dermal Fillers can easily eliminate the fine lines of aging around the nose and mouth.
- The biggest advantage being the fillers give absolutely natural looking and subtle results.
- Fillers help in restoring volume to sunken and dull cheeks.
- Works best for the lips-makes them look plump and full.
- Helps to smoothen out a chin crease.
How safe are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers are perfectly safe and have clinical evidence to its application. Although these fillers are safe, take the following steps to ensure safety:
- Visit an experienced and a well-trained medical professional like one of the best Cosmetologist in Mumbai, to inject the filler.
- Have the procedure done in one of the Best Skin Clinic in Mumbai and not in a salon.
- Avoid purchasing fillers online and never consider having this treatment by yourself.
- Consult the top skin specialist in Mumbai before going for this procedure if you are allergic to any form of injectable.
Are there any side-effects of Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers are an effective procedure to get a youthful and a glowing skin in a short time. However, like every medical procedure, they also have mild side-effects. It is always recommended to have a proper consultation with the best cosmetic dermatologist in Mumbai to have a clear understanding of these minor side effects.
- Skin rash or itching
- Redness, bruising or swelling
- Mild skin damage or scarring
- Feel the filler substance under the skin
Why an expert is needed to get your Dermal Fillers?
It is extremely important to get this procedure done at a certified clinic that provides the expertise of experienced and highly skilled dermatologists.
At Dr Soma’s Aesthetic Clinic, superior quality of hygiene and safety standards are maintained at all the procedures. Apart from this, Dr. Soma is a well-known celebrity dermatologist with more than 10 years of experience in the field of Aesthetics and Clinical Dermatology.
Dermal Fillers Cost in Mumbai:
The cost of Dermal fillers depends upon various factors like:
- The location of the clinic
- The reputation and experience of the dermatologist
- The type of Dermal Fillers you need
- The body area that you are trying to augment
With the right planning and communication between you and your dermatologist, you can achieve beautiful, a younger looking skin and safe results.
Dr Soma’s clinic offers a plethora of filler procedures to treat temporal volume loss, mid face rejuvenation, jaw line contouring with chin formation, under eyes depression, nasolabial lines, hydration, neck lines and hands rejuvenation.