I often get these questions from my clients. “What are the best dermal fillers in Mumbai?”, “Will fillers change my face?”, “Am I going to look different or like plastic?”, “What would be the cost of dermal fillers in Mumbai?”, “Is it going to be painful?”
What are these fillers actually?
Dermal fillers are made up of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) which is a naturally occurring humectant that is present in our skin and joints. These are nothing but sugars and depletes as we age. HA is one of the most superior skincare elements in the beauty industry because of its amazing capability to hold water giving a soft and a plump effect to the skin.
Filler injections are soft tissue fillers made up of hyaluronic acid that are injected into the skin to address various issues like facial wrinkles, restore facial volume, reinstate smoother appearance, augment the facial volume, and contour the facial features.
Why Filler injections are done?
Filler injections are done just to reset the loss of moisture and hydration due to aging. The whole idea is to make-up for the loss and not overdo it. Fillers not only hydrate the skin, but also sculpt the face to a larger extent, and it gives a right and proper facial optimisation, which then makes the face look young, fresh, and radiant.
When to be cautious:
Facial profiling treatments can be carried out quite well with fillers under the guidance of the best skin doctor in Mumbai. This treatment primarily works at projection, shape, and position of the main areas of the face: lips, chin, and nose. This treatment establishes a proper balance between the facial features to recreate a more beautiful face. So, it is quite likely that fillers are the best option for profiling the face.But it would be sensible to do this treatment regime under the guidance of an expert dermatologist or one of the best skin specialist in Mumbai. Or else you will end up having an overfill syndrome.Overfilling the cheeks, the lips, the under-eye area, or any area of the face with fillers obliterates the natural look resulting in a face that looks deformed or out of proportion. This would be something which is definitely not desired or wished for.
What is the most demanding or the challenging task?
Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job is considered to be the most difficult of all cosmetic procedures. Even a slight change in the nasal contour requires a proficient understanding of the anatomy and thorough analysis of the nasal area, accurate surgical procedures, and acquaintances with the various instances that can lead to potential complications. So, it is highly advisable to carry out this procedure under the supervision of the best dermatologist in Mumbai.Every individual has different and varying facial features depending on the topography and the ethnicity. With the help of dermal fillers, one can add the ‘wow factor’ and can easily raise the glam quotient.
A number of procedures related to rhinoplasty can be addressed which includes:
- Forming the structure of the nose to modify its shape.
- Defining the nose structure.
- Smoothing the appearance of bumps on the bridge
- Raising the angle of the tip of the nose
- Filling into the depressed areas of the nose
- Nose made to look slimmer
- The hump on the nose can be camouflaged
- Crooked nose that can be made to look straight
- Nasal Flare can be taken care of as well
What to know before getting fillers?
Dermal Fillers has gained a lot of popularity and has become the most sought-after beauty and cosmetic procedure. This well-liked and the most favoured aesthetic treatment has become highly favoured because of its fast results and minimum downtime. But still there are a number of considerations that needs to be made before getting the procedure done. Here are few of the things that needs to be known before getting fillers listed by some of the top dermatologist in Mumbai:
- It is important to get the fillers from a licensed and an experienced injector: In order to get maximum results and minimize the chances of potential risks, it is important to seek out the dermal filler expert or visit the best skin clinic in Mumbai. The dermatologist needs to have a solid knowledge of the facial anatomy and the soft tissues and years of experience.
- Ask for pre- and post-photographs: It is always better for the patients to ask for pre- and post-photographs. This is essential to analyse the results of the procedure in a better way. Because the results are subtle and more natural, without photos it would go unnoticed.
- Discuss your expectations: It is important to discuss the expectation with the practitioner before going for the filler procedure, because setting up an unrealistic expectation will leave the patient unhappy and dissatisfied and at the same time jeopardize the practise. The top skin specialist of Mumbai has acquired these skills over years of rigorous practise.
- Do not fall for discount coupons while dealing with fillers: It would be wise not to fall for discount coupons while dealing with fillers. It is advisable not to compromise on the quality of work. Because it requires years of experience and expertise.
The best cosmetologist in Mumbai has clarified that dermal fillers are office-time procedures, meaning the filler results are seen immediately. There is absolutely no downtime except for little redness. Fillers look quite natural and are very painless.
For further details, reach out to Dr Soma Sarkar, one of the noted, and the best cosmetic dermatologist in Mumbai.